Sunday, February 26, 2012

Anata...

Hi all!

I know I need to update this blog more often but I just cant find time to do it and now I'm steal some my translation times to give u guys some update...
I'm working on Washio Mie's manga right now while typing this and I got lots of pages not done yet and the deadline is getting near...
I dont know but this time I just cant get the right words or sentences to convert the Japanese to Malay...
Maybe I'm just lack of rest so I decided to ease a bit of my mind & done something for this blog...
 Here is Anata from Japanese anime Chobits. Actually I want to make this as a plush-comic but I think I better just put it here first and decide later...
 I made this because as I mentioned in previous post, I looovvvveeeeee CLAMP works very much! Oh, how I wish to translate some of their famous manga! I would love too...
 Since I didnt update this blog for such a long weeks so here I post lots of pictures of my new creation...
 Oops! Ok, ok... Its not new, just I dont get time to post it here, thats all... TT__TT
 Backside view... Hmm... Got something about backside view, my friends love to call it as 'sexy back'! Hahahaha... And some of my friends love it because they think its cute... ^^;;;
Well, I need to go back to my translation work now...
I will update to u guys again later...
I hope I'm being able to finish the book in time or if I can finish it earlier I can make more craft to put it here...
I just hope theres a shop that provide TIME for sell...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rara chan :) I just gave you the Liebster Blog Award.
    This is like a networking award meant to bring some new members to bloggers with less than 200 members.
    You were one of five I’ve chosen. I too was given the award by another blogger.
    Check out my blog post for the Awards details www.nekomeow.com Congrats!

    ReplyDelete