Saturday, January 10, 2009

BitBit


Hahahaa, this is funny...
I mean I'm doing this rabbit for my office mate birthday...
She is so nice to me but sometimes a bit blurrrrr...
That what was make her funny...
I didn't expect this going to turned out to be so fine...
Yeah, I've done this in such a short time.


Remember I've told you that I'm very lousy when it came to making a pattern?
Yes! This is not my pattern...
I bought Japanese craft book and all the pattern inside....
I'm glad I found the book and can make something out of it and solved my pattern problem...
Now, I'm working on something else...
I hope I know how to make my own pattern later but for now I will stick to the book and adjust other people provided pattern to suit my needs...
I'll learn... I know I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment