Thursday, April 9, 2015

Kiki's Delivery Service

Hello there everyone!

How are you guys?

I'm not feeling well today so this morning I went to clinic.
After some rest & medicine now I feel a bit ok.
So I thought of updating this pity blog.
Ever watch Kiki's Delivery Service?
A Ghibli Studio's animation about a witch with her cat...

Last Christmas, there was a lucky draw in my office.
My officemate won the lucky draw.
She got a Kiki's Delivery Service 3D puzzle!
So because she don't have time to put them together I do it for her with pleasure...
UFUFUFUUUUU!


So here is the box. Front & back.
Just a reminder, instruction not included so you need to fully use the box as reference or just simply use your imagination!

Let's get started!


Same with other DIY pack, this pack contains parts of the work that you need to assemble as usual!
I love putting things into places!
Ufufufuu...


Yup! Always do the base first!
I don't know about you guys but for me, I will assemble the base so others will follow accordingly...
I will pick to work on the easy part first!


This is the second & third part.
They packed them seperately so it easier for you to choose which one you want to do first.
Easy peasy!


Assemble all the parts, refer to the picture on box if you must.
It was not a difficult task so I guess that's why they not provide the instruction... ^^


Ok! Almost done!
Put Jiji & his friend (ehem) together with the last piece of the puzzle in its place.


Jang jang!!!
And finally DONE!

See? They even provided an easel so you can put it on table as decoration or also you can hang it on the wall or in front of your door from the hole provided!

Ok! That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment