Sunday, June 3, 2012

Please Vote Malaysia! ^^

Assalamualaikum &
a very good morning to all!

Ok, I made it again in May...
March no post & now May also no post...
I've been busy lately, thats all...
Miss u guys! Seriously... T_T

Ok, seriously I am desperately need your help to vote my country, Malaysia!
I LOVE head over heels with this group, L'Arc~en~Ciel (LARUKU)...
So I hope you guys can please help me vote for them to come to MALAYSIA!

They never been here before (to be honest none of Japanese band ever came here, just a bunch of squeaky voice singers for the sake of anime fans) & I really wants them here! They sang anime songs too! Lots of them! (please Youtube-ing or Google-ing about them for more info)


Please vote for MALAYSIA! I know a lot of their fans in Malaysia...
If other countries can, we can too!

To others, if you guys want to help make my dream come true please vote for Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) too... Of course u guys can vote whatever country u want (or even your own country) but I need help now...

You can vote for them here ---> World Tour Voter Registration

From a bottom of my heart, I really appreciate all help, thank u thank u thank u!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment