Monday, November 28, 2011

Pink Cat Keychain

Hello!
Well, I think of changing my background color and all in this website but that was some not-gonna-happen plan I had in mind for months...
People said a good craft blog must be in white background with no fancy thing...
Must look simple, nice and easy for eyes to see and focus more to the product pictures???
I dont know, not into photography thingy...
Who cares anyway?
Still got customer in while I'm chasing customer out... ^^;;;
(more about it later)
 I made this for a friend younger sister...
She wanna match it with her limited-edition pink color car...
(why on earth do I need to mention the limited-edition thingy?)
Blah blah blah!
She ordered 2...
1 big size n 1 more is this one, smaller so she can hang wherever she want to...
(I dont have time to take picture of the big one, later ok!)
Yes! As you can see, this is NOT needle felting...
See? I didnt betrayed my first crush...
Hahahaha!
Felt craft you can do it with ease (if you got the pattern done and all) and needle felting you can do with ease IF you had enough material and BIG imagination power!
Hahahaha!

Haa, guess I need to continue to my translation job back... T_T
WORK! WORK!

2 comments:

  1. i just fell in love with felt thingy as i first read the article on the star paper :) it does looks awesome and as i read it , it got me excitement to start this hobby~~ what u did was really interesting and i do support the need for more people to love felting more >< fighting !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Thanks for stopping by! ^^
    Yes, this is really make me feel better whenever I felt tension...
    Go! Go! Fighting! ^^

    ReplyDelete