Sunday, July 3, 2011

Rainbonigiri & LocoRoco Kuuna-Kuuna

Hi!
No... I'm not in good health nor I want to start taking orders yet...
This post is just to make this blog a little merrier...
I wanna post something that I've done for COMIC FIESTA last year...
It was just a simple remake of Kuuna-Kuuna & onigiri that I ever done for a friend before...
Let say it as an upgrade version for those two? Hahaha...

The eyes...
Yes, the eyes is upgraded & the mouth & the cloth type, everything is new materials!
It looks just as same as the old one but this is better in quality... ^^
Lebih kukuh, lebih comel & lebih umph! :p
I hope that that friend of mine will love it too!
Well, actually she was the one who suggested me to sell this at COMIC FIESTA last year...
THANK YOU!

The 'hot stuff' at COMIC FIESTA 2010!
I didnt know about it until my friend asked me where I put all the stock...
I said it was just down there under the table (our booth) but she said she cant find it & I went panicked & all but when I counted the stock again I was just like "WHATTT?!!"
Yes it was..
It was SOLD OUT on the very first day at 2p.m & I dont have anything to put on sell anymore... It was totally AWESOME!
Speechless...
So back home I was really rushing cutting everything & sewn them one by one to put on sell for the next day or else my part of the booth got nothing on it... ^^;;;
Well, I'm shocked again... It was SOLD OUT even more faster at 10a.m!!!
YEAY!!! Love everyone!

Seriously I really want to fulfill all the orders if my health not turn against me...
TT___TT

No comments:

Post a Comment