Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sayonara For A While Longer...

Hi there!

First of all I wanna to say a GREAT THANKS! to whoever that might be promoting this website until I got so many orders so far... Thank you very much... Its pleasure to know that theres ppl out there actually read and take a good look at this humble-not-so-growing blog of mine...

But the thing is... I cant fulfill all of the order by now... Its been a long time since I got the last order but with my not-so-good health condition right now, I need to cancelled all orders...

I need to fully heal first before I strike back and it will takes time... I didnt know what being held for me this 2011 till I'm sick throughout the year... ^^;;;

Its ok though... God's will & I will back on track! SEE YOU! MISS YOU! LOVE YOU GUYS ROCKS! Sayonara for a while longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment