Saturday, January 10, 2009

KuroNyao

Things not turn out good for me in life and in love...
Yes, I'm not the correct person to give advice of some sort of anything but people turn to me for something...
I don't think I fit to do that anymore...
I will quit giving advice as my life also sux as everybody else...

I made this for my boyfriend...
He was my ex-boyfriend now...
No! I didn't got a chance to give this to him coz we broke up before I got the chance to finish this...
This is Yahoo Messenger Korean Audibles Character...
He really likes to send me this thing whenever we online...
Thought I wanna give him anyway but things really heat up and I just ignore everything in any other way possible...
Yes, I really down down down down and my low-self-esteem gone up up up up...
I locked myself in the room and cry cry cry cry...

But thanks God, it took me just 1 day to realized that I'm much more better than him, much more smarter and much more successful!
Yeaaaa! Hahahha, but I like (and I need) to cry whenever I sad...
You guys should to...
Crying is one of our emotional needs! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment